Dear Southcenter patients and families:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow these agencies recommendations to stay up-to-date on new rulings or guidance issued.
Masks are federally mandated and REQUIRED in all clinical areas.
• 🙂 Please bring a mask/face covering if you plan on entering our clinical spaces
• 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer or a hand washing station available.
• 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
• 🙂 We will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• 🙂 Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Southcenter Pediatric Dentistry